My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Gee, Wonder If He's Thinking of Throwing His Hat In


How amazing that after all these years the gov of New Mexico has finally outlawed cockfighting . We were one of only 2 remaining states to allow this bloodthirsty sport. Now it's just Louisianna. Then as if that weren't enough, yesterday Gov Richardson signed into law a no smoking ban. I am all for that but I hate it when they only act on issues when it serves them and not us. These jerks only act when it's election time. He is Gov of a very beautiful and very poor state. I don't think he has time to turn that one around. Oh, it's not poor up in Santa Fe or Taos, all the hot celebs have bought homes there driving the property values and taxes up so that the people who have lived there for generations now can't afford it. Bill Richards has been working up to this for years but he won't get my vote if he makes it that far. Although I will be so glad to see anyone besides Mr Bush.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

I don't know much about Richardson but he sounds self-serving. I do know that I would not want to go from bad to worse, or even bad to just as bad for that matter. We need a break.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home