My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Pictures



I love these pictures and want to show you all of them.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hey Debi, I am so sorry that you have been in pain. That must have been dreadful preparing for the wedding and in pain too.

The pictures are beautiful. I love the bright pink dresses, the smiles, and the warmth of the young couple. Congratulations.

Now it is time to fix Debi.

Take care.

4:29 AM  
Blogger gawilli said...

The pictures are wonderful! It looks like all of your hard work paid off with the beautiful wedding and the young ones look very happy.

I sure hope you found some relief for your pain. I am sorry you had to contend with that along with the wedding. Let us know how you are.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home