My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Okay,I Admit It

The problems I have been having w/blogger were my fault. I hate it when that happens. I do need to take the time to learn how to set up links and such. I can't sit still that long. Today started out so beautiful. By noon it took a turn for for ugly. The wind is blowing extreemly hard. I always get afraid it will blow one of the big cottonwood trees down upon us. I wanted to clean up dog poop, now it's also looking like rain and there is lightening all around us. I think the poop can wait. Joe fixed my vacuum cleaner and is now on a spree. He has hit almost every room. I love it! Hope he gets the cobb webs too. Strange term, "cobb web". Is it one word or two. I will have to look up word origions. Now that I have my shit back together I will sit down later when there is time and do a real post. I keep saying that. I still have lots of pics to post also. I totally left out the baby shower. Yes, I knew you wanted to see all the excitment that is my life and I won't let you down. Next week I have to do my part in potty training Gage. I sorta dropped the ball on that. They brought me the potty 2 weeks ago. I hate potty training. It's kinda like when they(Joey and Jessie) took him off the bottle. He was with me all day and I didn't like the crying at nap time so I kept giving it to him. Well, I finally had to confess my crime and stop with the bottle. He kept crying for it at home. Oops, gotta run.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

You must be feelng better now! Oh, yes...show us some more pitures.

Good luck with Blogger. I got brave and started messing with the template - soon after I hit enter when I shouldn't have and it took me quite some time to get it all back again. I have since learned to tread very lightly with the techno stuff.

Good to see you back!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home