My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nehemiah Came Into The World Today



Our new grandson couldn't wait those last 2 weeks and decided today was his day. It's late and even though I am too spaced out to do a real post I want to get his picture up tonight. What a blessing . He is grandbaby # 7. I love him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frema said...

What a precious-looking boy he is. Congratulations, Debi!

8:54 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Oh how beautiful!!! Is that your son? He looks so much like my son it's scary.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Congratulations...what a great name Nehemiah, what a sweet baby.

1:58 PM  
Blogger debi said...

I am so tired of fighting with New Blogger that I don't bother anymore. I think I am finally in. I have almost no patience, so stuff like this really pisses me off. Everytime something is improved or upgraded it becomes a pain in the ass.Enough already.
Thank you girls for the comments. I tried to answer you but,,well, I already explained that. Yes, that is my son Billy in the pic. He and his wife Robin have 2 boys and they are out of the baby business. It was a fun birth and just me as coach and helper. Billy was there and so was their son Jaylon for a while. He came back for the birth,.(Jaylon).Billy freaks out when Robin is in pain so we kept him busy with errands and since I have done alot of births ,mine and my friends and family,it worked out good. Her parents were out of town. Baby was 2 weeks early. I always had my girlfriends there to pull me through labor. Even with the pain,I remember it fondly. I do hope there will be a gap in the grandkids for a few years. Gage is my last one to take care of full time. I want to have a few years to myself. I have been changing diapers or taking care of kids for 30 yrs now and with only a 2 yr break. OKay,5 of those kids were my own. Gage is the only one I have watched full time while parents work. Actually, my kids all are good about not wanting to dump the kids. I have to beg for the other boys to spend the week-end with us.Our family is so big that there is a birthday or a anniv,wedding,birth,grad,or soccer game every week-end. We are on break for 2 week-ends. Got work around here that has to be done.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home