My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today


Ahh, today. Well it is a little bit better. I have just accepted the fact that my daughter Heather and I are the wedding planners. I made arrangements for the tux for the father of the bride. I called the bakery and found out that they have one day left to choose a cake. After that it is twinkies for 100. My dear friend Lynne is going to help me with everything. Shes done 2 weddings and with less time. She's also a great cook and will help my with the food. The best thing about her is that she is nothing like me. She never freaks out. She is always a calming presence and I instantly feel better at the sound of her voice. Thank you God for giving me a friend like that.I talked to Joe, We are not telling anyone but we talked to the lady at the bridal shop and offered to pay the down payment so the tux can be ordered. How can he walk his little girl down the aisle in blue jeans when everyone else is wearing tuxedos? Actully I feel sorry for him. He has no say so in anything ,he is a sweet man. I have not mentioned it but last week I started aerobics.I have lost a bit just cuz I don't want to make all that work for nothing so I am really watching what I eat.Lots of Special K. I am not in the mood to go anymore but I am going . Have a good evening everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Glad you are taking the bull by the horns. I bet you will be great at this and it will be fantastic. Aren't you blessed to have Heather and Lynne? My daughter had cupcakes at her reception instead of cake. I thought it was goofy at first, but we even found wire trees to set them on. It actually turned out very nicely - albeit a little different, or at least I thought so.

We have been walking in the mornings but it sure does not come off as easy as it went on.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I am saddened that families are most often torn apart at two times, weddings and funerals, times when we especially need our family. The young couple is fortunate to have you, Heather, and Lynnne.

Take care.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home