My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, February 02, 2007

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!


According to Punxsutawney Phil,we will be having an early spring this year. He did not see his shadow.
Thank you Phil, I am so sick of huddling by the fireplace. If I leave the room for a minute and wash a dish or chase Gage,I find the fire has dwindled and if I am lucky there are enough coals left to get it going again. An unfun dance done every single day. I should be better at it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Ah, I hope that Phil and the weatherman gets the message soon about the early spring. The temperature is 10 degrees here in Lake County, Indiana, and it feels like - 9 degrees, which is mighty cold.

9:49 AM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Mjd is right. It is so cold here that the dog is doing the three-legged dance outside. I fear she might need some boots! They are warning all the Bear fans in Chicago not to get so tanked that they forget how cold it is for fear of the wind chill.

9:58 AM  
Blogger debi said...

GO BEARS! I am making enchiladas and tons of junk that I should not eat while trying to loose lbs.
Hope you are warm and cozy and watching the game,love,d

2:23 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Oh no, Debi,
It looks like you have been spammed.

I imagine that you are busy with wedding plans and festivities. I hope that all goes well for you and the young couple; my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

1:38 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Hey you! Let us know how you are doing!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home