My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TRICK OR TREAT


And another one bites the dust. Wasn't that into it this year. I want to start decorating for Christmas. Yes,it's just a little early. I did get some cute pictures tonight. It was alot of fun until we turned onto the dirt road that leads us home. Joe hit a large bump and the coke dropped from Cadys hand. Joe just got a new truck. A Chevy something. Hell, I don't know about vehicles. It's a 3 quarter ton 3 door something. My lord,he had a huge shit fit. I felt like spilling my drink too just to finish him off. I didn't go crazy when Seth spilled an entire root beer in my Jeep a few weeks ago. From now on me and the kids will ride in my root beer stained Granny car. What the hell. He drives too slow anyhow. Okay, I guess I had to get that out. Now I will see if blogger will let me post pictures.This is Cady and Christian and Seth. Cady is Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show again this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home