My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HALLOWEEN TRIBUTE



80 years ago today, October 31,1926 ,Harry Houdini died at 1:26 p.m. from peritonitis.
Magicians around the world recognize this day as National Magicans Day in honor of the great escapologist.
When I was a little girl I was totally enthralled by Houdini. My Grandmother had seen him once and told me great stories.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Oh no, I have missed a whole bunch of fun posts. I remember seeing a Houdini movie when I was young. Was that Tony Curtis that played Houdini?

4:41 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

I had forgotten this. I remember watching the old Houdini movie, too.

Happy Halloween Deb!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home