My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, October 13, 2006

JOE AND DEB


Here we are about 4 yrs ago. I am wearing the very same red flannel shirt right now.
As you can guess,I am not very into keeping up with fashion. Note the two
packs of cigarettes in Joes pockets. We no longer smoke,we no longer are this
size either. Joe has cut his hair and shaved. A few months ago I cut my hair and shaved too. Seemed like the thing to do. Now it's getting winter and I want my hair back. It's growing pretty fast but it will be next winter before it's long enough to keep me warm again. Interesting shit huh? It's late and everyone is in bed,I may as well blab a while.
Next Tuesday Cady will be 16. We are going to take her to Cruces to a fun mexican restaurant and shopping at the big mall. A week from Sunday we are having a party for her at Heathers house in town. We have a huge yard and are out in the sticks so we can be as loud as we want but the only way we can have a bunch of people over here is to rent a "port a potty". Our septic tank will not allow a bunch of people
flushing our toilet. Heather told me that it would be bad to remember your 16th birthday as the year of "the out house". I can see her point. Cady agreed.
Our friend BO RIVERS is in town playing at a few events. We went to the Wine Tasting Festival last Saturday to drink wine and hear BO play. When I told him it was going to be Cadys birthday he said he would play at her party. He plays alot of Willie Nelson and if you close your eyes you can't tell the difference. He does alot of his own songs and he's really good. I do live an exciting life don't I? Poopie diapers, apple pies and apple butter and wine festivals. Can you tell I had no plan for my life? I have a load of towels in the washer that I washed 3 times in the last 4 days. When I wash them again in the morning that will make 5. I did the same thing a week ago. I never get towels done when Gage is here. Can't see putting them in the dryer when the sun is out. Can't hang them on the line and chase Gage away from the creek. When I finally do get them washed and folded those suckers are clean. Okay,I think I have bored myself to sleep. How bout you? Good Nite John-Boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Nice picture. It will be two years since I quit smoking in November on my daughter's birthday. That's what she asked for. I'm not the same size I was then either. It happens.

I googled Bo Rivers and found some pictures, but that was about it. Sounds like we would like him too.

I'm washing a bedspread tonight that has been in the dryer since the first of the week. I forgot about it. Ugh. I hate it when that happens.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home