My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HAPPY SWEET "16" TO MY CADY BABY



I can't believe my baby is 16. Enjoy your babies girls.
We see them everyday but somehow we don't notice our babies
slowly disappear and one day they are no more. I remember
several years ago trying to carry Cady to her bed from mine.
She was all arms and legs and I knew that was the last time
I would be able to lift her. I still remember how silly I felt
holding her and crying. How can they ever know how much we love them?

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Your daughter is beautful with a lovely name. My babies are 32 and 35; and one of them has beautiful little girl, who is 20 months old.

6:28 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Yep. She's beautiful all right. My daughter will be 29 in just a few weeks. Don't worry...they know.

7:36 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you gawilli and mjd. She is beautiful on the inside too and I am so proud of that. She started working as a volunteer at a vets office about a year ago and today she started getting paid. About her name, Frema will like this. Cady is named after Cady McClain who plays Dixie on ALL MY CHILDREN. Would love to see pics of your kids.

10:00 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

That was a pretty nice birthday present, having a paying job! I remember my first paycheck for my first job. I was so dissappointed when I saw what was left after Uncle Sam took his share. I had every penny spent before I got it.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

And, Cady is beautiful on the inside, indeed. Those babies do grow so quickly. Stop by our team blog to see pictures of my babies as babies.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home