My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I LOVE STRESS


I have not had the energy to post. I thought my husband was doing his homework but I can hear him playing his violin. I like it.
Cadys birthday party was on Sunday. It was alot of fun for everyone but me.
Having a large group of people in my Hobbit Hole freaks me out. Alot of the kids Cady invited said they were not coming.
I let her invite a few others and then they all showed up. I think there was about 14 teens I had never seen until they knocked on my door. In the past all my teenager
experiences involved stress,illegal substances and law enforcement. (my grown kids and friends. These kids turned out to be good kids. Including family and the friends
of mine, that are considered family, we must have had close to 30 people.
I shoveled so much food out the back door and onto the tables we had taken such care to decorate. Kids don't care,they just eat. Bo got the girls to sing
backup on several songs. Give a gang of girls a live mike and the shy disappears real fast. While the girls were singing the boys were stealing all the helium filled balloons and hiding in the trees and talking like chipmunks. It was alot of fun and I don't ever want to do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

This looks like great fun! Oh, come on...you would do this again!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home