My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

TITLE? I DON'T NEED NO STINKING TITLE

No matter how hard I try I cannot get out the door with Gage before nap time.
I had no choice,there was nothing to eat. Not getting myself together and out the door by noon means Gage is gonna be asleep before we arrive at Walmart. Yes,I said the "W" word. Gage was sound asleep and was not waking up. I love trying to drag a limp 2 yr old from a car seat in the middle of my backseat. 10 points for not bumping his head. It was like he was in a drug induced coma. I stuffed him into a cart and held his head in one hand while I pushed the cart with the other. I headed straight to the rug isle, picked out a nice plush throw rug and then headed to the towels. Made him one really nice bed in the basket and off we went. He slept all the way through the store. He only slept for 45 minutes but it must have been enough. He woke up when I loaded him back into the car and sang to me all the way home. Walmart,I hate the place but I just can't stay away.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

I have never cared much for Walmart either, but we have had a terrible time trying to find denim work shirts - can't live without them. Finally we broak down and found them at Walmart in Louisville, of all places. They were less than $15.00 each. Not much for Walmart - but love a bargain.

Wonder what Gage sang on the way home?

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home