My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

HALLOWEEN 3 yrs ago


Been digging through old stuff.
Found a few halloween pictures and
for no particular reason,I am going
post them as I come across them.
Well,that is if Blogger is in the
picture mood.I dread even trying.
This is my daughter Heather,me,Joe
in the black cowboy hat,and Jimmy,
Heathers husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Digging through old pictures is so much fun. I have several boxes here that need sorting but I keep getting sidetracked. Oh well.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home