My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I WANT A NEW WORLD TO LIVE IN


What is going to happen to us?
I used to adhere to a strict code.
I will watch no news.
I am going to have to go back to that.
I think our prez is full of shit.
I know they are all liars but,
(5 I's in a row.)
poster by: Stephen Kroninger

5 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Deja moo: The nagging feeling that you've heard this bull before.

8:00 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Do you think at some point they are going to start drafting our children? My grandchildren?

3:36 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

That would be devastating. I just read about that. As long as they can continue to enlist, they will not start a draft. I think that people are much different than in the 60's/70's when they last drafted. I don't think they would stand for it. Do you?

6:50 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Excellent poster.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Sadly, most of the soldiers serving in Iraq and Afganistan are economic draftees--mainly in the service because they couldn't afford college or couldn't find decent work. None of the sons or daughters of our corporate lackeys who call themselves politicians will ever serve, so what do they care? I don't know if the American people would put up with an actual draft, but I do know this war on "terror" is going to bleed this country dry, much like the ten year occupation of Afganistan by the Soviet Union led to the collapse of that "empire."

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home