My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

THIS IS ME


I have a million things to get done so I am going to post a couple pics and come back later. I wrote in a previous post that "I am not my hair". I want to be able to let you know me, or try to give an idea of "me". Well,I may not be my hair but I surely am my house. Today I cut some roses and put them in an old mason jar and set them in the livingroom. As I looked around the room I realized that this house is Joe and I. We love old stuff and every nook and cranny is filled with something. Every inch of wallspace is covered. Looking around at our stuff is looking at us. So here we are.OKAY,THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT THE PICTURE,BLOGGER ISN'T INTO PICS TONIGHT SO I WILL POST AND COME BACK LATER AND SEE IF THE MOOD HAS CHANGED.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Your home looks very warm and inviting. We went through our house one room at a time to "claim" them. It's just about time to start making the rounds again.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Aah a fireplace. How very nice it must be to have a fireplace!

I wanted to say that I recently read your entry about your "hood" down below, but didn't want my comment to get buried. What you said was so good, and so true. I ramble about the people in my neighborhood and so on without even thinking about it. I wish that I had more control over my mouth than I do. Thank you for putting it in such a good light. It gives us all something to think about.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home