My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

SOME ENCHANTED EVENING---NOT!

Joe and I did something we never do anymore,we went out together.Cady had a babysitting job so we decided to go up to the mts. to the village of Cloudcroft to enjoy the street dance and whatever else they had going on for Labor Day weekend.We had dinner at the Western Bar and had such a nice time just talking for a change.It was rainy and beautiful up there.Clouds coming right to the ground. After dinner we went out to the ski place to see our friend Bo Rivers play.Turns out it was a tickets in advance dinner and music affair. Bo had forgot to tell us that.Regardless,we ended up sitting at a table right in front and had a great time. Laughed and enjoyed most of the ride home except for the part where I got freaked out driving in the rain and clouds and praying one of those huge boulders that always come down the mountain during a rainstorm didn't crush our truck or send us off the cliff. Joe got mad at me for nagging him to slow down (he was doing the speed limit but I think he could have slowed down just to make me feel better) and so I just stopped talking which also irked him. By the time we got home everything was good again. Joe walked in the front door ahead of me and yelled "oh shit,don't come in". Dog poop the consistancy of pancake batter was everywhere.It also happens to be the same color as our living room rug.That same rug that Joe is at this very moment ripping up and dragging out the front door.There was no way to clean that crap up.I tried. guess I will be getting that new braided rug I sorta wanted but didn't want to spend the money on.While I was cleaning the poop off the kitchen floor I noticed a few ants.I looked up and saw that the ceiling was and is covered with sleeping ants.I knew at some point the rain was going to drive them inside. CRIPES! Joe and I were yelling at each other about how to get the poop rug out,I felt he was over reacting and that has always been my job. I decided to come in here and blog a while. Ya know,the entire evening I kept thinking (and taking pictures)about posting about the nice time we had. We have 2 dogs, do you think it could have been the little Jack Russell that got the trots? Hell no. It was our big Ridgeback.In 8 years he has never pooped in the house. Poor boy had tummy trouble.I guess I will venture into the livingroom and see how it looks. This is one of the reasons why everyone wants to be me! I freakin love my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home