My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

AND THERE IS NO MORE SMILE


Joe is no longer able to eek out a smile.He is sore and tired and in need of help.I cannot climb a ladder I am not one of those gals that can do this type of work.I can make jam, birth a baby,and clean a toilet,but I don't know a thing about constuction. Something tells me this is gonna be a long day.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Hope the day went well. My heart is with you and Joe. We have had our share of home projects. One time my husband attempted to clean the gutters on the tallest part of our roof. I was terrified he was going to go over the edge. We ended up tying a rope around my waist and another to his. I stayed on the other side of the peak until he got done. If he went over, I probably would have gone over with him...but alas, he was right and we are both still here. The neighbors probably had a riot with that one though. Hang in there...maybe those beautiful sons of your will lend a hand.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

That roofing is a hot, hard job. I hope that your project is finished soon. Then, you and Joe can rest in a nice, dry home. Take care.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home