My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MORE KIDS AND PAINT



I didn't think I still had these pictures of the neighbor kids with the rocks they painted. Abbey (blue t-shirt) is a sweety pie that just wants to be loved. She and her sisters call Joe and I Mom and Dad.I don't know if that is a bad thing or if it even matters. Their Dad is gone for the time being and Mom is working hard to feed them.. What do you think? I think they want a feeling of family and its not a big deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

It's pretty amazing that what is a normal part of everyday life to some is something very exciting to others. And really, it is the simple things in all of our lives that are so important and most easily taken for granted. Sharing is good.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Ah, painting rocks brings back pleasant memories of when my children little.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home