My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, September 04, 2006

CHRISTIAN


My grandson Christian just called me in tears. He just heard about Steve Irwin. He asked me if I could bring him our giant CROC HUNTER puzzle.He and I spent hours putting it together last winter. Someone with such a huge presence leaves a big blank spot when they die. Doesn't death just suck? And don't I have such a way with words.Lots of sad kids today.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

What a beautiful grandson you have!

Agreed that death sucks. Although Steve Irwin was not real familiar to me, it appears that he had quite a following. My daughter tells me that he did wonders for environmental awareness and other concerns in that area. There seems to be lots of sad grownups today, too.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home