My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

update

Finally, a computer. We are fine. We were flown at 5AM to Albq on a small prop plane. Nice guys watched over Cady like she was their own. Spent the night in the hospt and then they sent us to a Ronald Mc donald house type place. It's very nice and we have a pretty room. We had to buy our own food and we can cook in a huge kitchen. It is mostly cancer patients and famlies. Nice people but we are bored and lonely and I am oh so homesick. We are staying the week-end at my adopted sons house with his sweet family. Roman grew up with my boys and lived at our house. He and his wife came and picked up Cady and I and Sergio(came up for the week-end) and took us to their home for the 4th. It is so nice. Cady will turn 35 wks next Thursday and then we can go home. Our hospital will not deliver babies less then 35 wks along. Up here they do not understand as they say the baby is fine. Any way. Hoping to go home soon. Hope you all have a nice 4th. My love to all, deb

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Thank goodness! I am so happy to hear that things are ok. I have been thinking of you! I am keeping you in my prayers :)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I've been thinking of you like crazy! So glad to hear little Miss Isabella is still baking for a little longer. Hang in there.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home