My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, February 18, 2008

THe Crybaby

Joe is in Colorado tonight and I am such a punk. I begged Cady to sleep with me. Not only is it way too cold to sleep alone, I still like my baby girl to cuddle up with mama. A few more years at most and she will be out on her own. That thought hurts. She seems so young. Well, she is so young. I planned a big turkey dinner for today. As it turned out it was just myself and Christian and Seth. How sad that was. In the end Heather and Jimmy came out to pick up the boys and they ate with us. It was great to have the boys over night . Jaylon came out for a bit. I can't do all the grandkids at once. When all the little boys get together it is a madhouse. They go crazy. I have to get up early to get a fire going and warm up the house before Gage gets here so I am on my way to bed. Good night John-Boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I can be a big crybaby, too. I hate when Shawn goes out of town. I don't sleep with any of the girls, but I make sure that the dogs are with me.
I have maybe another year with KC, and a few more with Kayla. She will be 17 in a week or something like that. I am sure that she has it counted down to the minute.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home