My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, February 18, 2008

And so,I wait

Joe and Cady got an emergency call at midnight. They are volunteer fireman and first responders. It was a roll over on the highway. I am worried. Last accident they actually had Cady help extricate an old woman from a car. She did a great job. She is starting first responder classes next month. She has learned an amazing amount of things working at the vets office. She can find a vein and put an IV into a cat. That aint easy. She can do x-rays and take vitals and has even helped in a few c-sections. She will get college credit for the first responders class. I am proud of her. The slowest moving girl in town managed to get ready and out the door tonight in approx 1 minute. Wish she could do that on school days. Today was great. Went to Carlas church and sat by my Chuck. Last Sunday he was just out of surgery and today he was next to me in church. I had my arm around him every second. His daughter on one side and I on the other. What a blessing. What a miracle. I didn't know how bad it was till his daughter told me today. I have a house full of grandsons and I am cooking them a big turkey tomorrow. I cannot wait. We did cupcakes today. Its Christian and Seth tonight. Good boys too. LOve you all and good nite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I read this the other day, but my computer was not behaving and I could not comment.
I think it awesome that Cady does so much volunteer work. No wonder you are so proud of her :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home