My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, February 15, 2008

My Heart Is Happy

I picked up the phone and there was this strong loud happy voice saying"Hello Debi it's me Chuck". I almost fell off the couch. Not only did I not know he was out of the hospital but he is here in town. He is at Carlas house right now but is sleeping at Momas house in her recliner.It was easier for him than a bed. He got back at midnight last night. He is being called The Miracle Man. The Drs are shocked at his fast recovery and how he is bouncing back. He knows there is more cancer. They don't have all the details worked out yet and what he did tell me was hard to understand. He still has a very thick Japanese accent and he is so excited and talking so fast I just let him talk and asked no questions. I will be back later with more news. Thank you my dear friends for all the prayers. He said he felt each one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

That is good news. I hope that his miracles continue.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

What good news. I hope he continues to have good progress.
Did you find your cupcake recipe?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Oh, Debi, I am so relieved! I have been praying for him every night. I hope that you get to have a good visit. Give him a hug from your Canadian friend for me. :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you all for caring about my sweet friend. It means so much to me.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

So glad to hear he's doing well! I hope things continue looking up for him.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home