My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Good Sunday Mornin To You






Tis a lovely morning here. I should be in the shower and getting ready for church. We have not been in 3 weeks. Busy or out of town and what can you do? I do enjoy the feeling of missing being there. That sounds weird but it is true. My Dr visit went pretty good. She's a very cool lady around my age. She dresses in nothing but black including her shoulder length hair . She has a sense of humor and puts me at ease. I go to a clinic and just when I get a Dr I like they find better work and they disappear. Iilanna says she is staying and I can relax. They took more bool and I look like an old junkie. One of the side effects of one of my problems right now is bruising and bleeding. Which explains why that huge thing on the back of my leg( the size of your open hand) is still here after 4 weeks. I have to go to the hospt for a viral load test but they will do the liver function test with the blood they took Friday. Maybe I do want to be around for a long time. I got pretty scared.


Yesterday Joe hung my new drapes in the living room. He bought them for me 9 months. It took me a while to have money to blow on sheers and then to pick out what I wanted. I have never had new drapes before. I always got things from people when they get new things and pass me down their old stuff or tried to make my own. With 5 kids to feed and clothe, we just didn't have money for such things. Cady has so much more than the other kids did and she has no idea how spoiled she is. They do.


Joey and Jessie and Gage are all moved into their new house and they love it. They have alot more room. The old auntie has been in the nursing home for 2 weeks now and Sara and I are trying to get it cleaned up and cleaned out so her and Alan and Madison can be moved in by Christmas. It's a big house and it's alot of work. The auntie smoked 2 packs of ciggs a day for 45 years in that house. Yes, you can see the nicotine running down the walls. I have to call the paint store and pray that Kilz will cover it and we won't have to scrub all those walls.We took down all the drapes Friday. That got rid of alot of the smell. We had Maddie with us and wish there was someplace else for her to be until we get it cleaned. Maybe Grandpa will help. Maddie only really likes to be with Cady if shes not with mom. Too bad Cady is in school while we are working on the house. I never did post about week before last when I spent the night in Albuquerque with Heather and Jimmy. Jimmy had surgery on his ear. He had lost 85% of his hearing in that ear. After another surgery in 3 months they will be able to restore most of his hearing back to him. Albq. is a 3 hr drive through the desert. I am not a fan of the desert. When I was in Georgia we drove for hrs from Atlanta to Savannah and I loved every mile. After 5 minutes on the road in the desert you have seen all you are going to see. To me it's like locking yourself in the bathroom and staring at the wall for 3 hours. Don't I just have a way with words? Here's a couple pics of the pretty spots we passed.Oh, and the purple house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home