My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Family That Gets Up At The Asscrack Of Dawn










This has been a fun week-end but I shall surely pay for it tomorrow morning when I attempt to get up early again and babysit. Friday night I was home alone and called my Lynne and asked her to come on out. Out she came. We drank wine and talked till after 10:00 when Joe got home from the drag races. He joined in with us for a while and then he disappeared.(punked out and went to bed) Lynne and I had some green chili so we roasted it in the oven(outside is mo betta) drank alot more. We used to get together once a month but no so much anymore. Thank God we were inside. We get pretty loud and crazy. I stopped for a pee break(this time neither of us laughed till we wet our pants as in past times) as I walked by the clock I saw the time was 5AM. We ran our mouths and laughed till 5AM. Shit! It was fun but ya know how it feels to function on no Z's. Got up at 4:30AM today and went to White Sands to see the balloon fiesta. We have been home for 25 minutes and we are leaving now for Joes company picnic which is for some damn reason being held on Holloman AFB this year. Hope I can get on base as I have been driving for 4 yrs on an expired license. Just lazy thats why. Next week-end is Oktoberfest on base. They will allow bus loads of people to enter the base with no ID checks. Makes no sense to me. German beer will kick your ass. Don't know if we are going this year. Gotta run.

5 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I'm glad that you had some fun with your friend. Everybody needs to let go now and again. It has been way too long since I have stayed up all nite talking....Maybe I should phone you?

7:43 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Is it STILL the asscrack of dawn? Where are you?????

4:48 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

Dawn is asscracking here in Indiana. I love your balloon pictures. I hope that this day is restful as you store up sleep for a fun weekend.

4:20 AM  
Blogger debi said...

Thank you girls for dropping in. Sometimes it gets a bit lonely here. Molly, you get up pretty early. I love to see the dawn. I just wish it happened later in the day. biddie, biddie,thank you.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello, Deb. Hope all is well with you.

The sand is amazing in your photos. I have never seen anything like this. It looks like table salt.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home