My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, January 22, 2007

And The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round

I have had lots to say but I have been too lazy to post. I hate it when that happens. I joined the aerobics class at church last week. I was pretty sure I was not going to live more than a few days. I went 2 times and then said fuck it. The pain in my sciatic( if i spelled it wrong ,sorry)nerve was worse than labor. But I did get Cady and Jessie(Joeys bride to be) going.Then Sara decided that as soon as she had weaned Madison she would join also. This week-end my friend Lynne decided she and I had to do something. If not that class then something else.She told me to pick and she and I would go. Since I brought in so many with me the teacher gave me a great discount so how could I pass it up? Plus,the instructor has never been a person I enjoyed being around and it bugged me. I prayed that I would learn to see good in her and begin to like her. Well, I think I am. That chip on my shoulder is getting smoother and about gone now. It's not about that discount. It's about a change of heart. Hers and mine.
Today I did something that I am so proud of. And embarrassed too. I spent about $8.00 at Walmart and bought a cheap-o expanding file suitcase thingy. For 18 years we have just put bills and important papers in a pile here or there and then spent hours freaking out looking for them and maybe not finding them ever. For the last few years Joe goes to the post office to get the mail at lunch. He looks at it for 1 second and then dumps it on my computer desk. I take the phone,elec,water and internet bills out and then dump it on his desk. he gets home and re-dumps it someplace else. Meanwhile I misplace the bills and blame him for the entire thing. Today I made a change,I am going to be an organized person. Kinda like an adult.Then I bought a small spiral notebook and call it "my brain". It can remember things that I cannot. I made lists of chores today and did them all.There is nothing like the rush of checking off a chore as "done" on my list. I even did Cadys chore as I was beyond tired of waiting for her to get it done. I hate dog poop. I think it should be picked up daily. When it was my job I picked up first thing in the morning and it took all of 5 minutes. Now that I take care of my grandson who is 2,I don't take him out to the poop while I pick it up.I hate digging it out of the little patterns in the bottom of kids sneakers. I spent about 60 min or more with the shovel and a whole lotta poo today. Cady was here so she stayed in with Gage and I did it myself. More than once the idea of tossing a shovelful at her crossed my mind. After a while I got into it. Yes, poop removal can be rewarding.( used the poop word 4 times so far). Sorry, I am tired and under the influence of vicodin. Hey,my back hurts. Where was I? Oh yeah,throwing poop(5) on Cady. Well, wanting to. Here is a picture of our Jack Russell,his name is Jackson Browne and also my first attempt at making a scrapbooking thing. Only it's in a shadow box frame. I think I could take a lesson from Stacey on that but I did my best. It was fun and I want to make some stuff for all the kids. Geez,I cannot type and take pain meds. Better go to sleep. Good Night my sweet friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

I wanted to name my son Jackson Browne but noone would let me. Glad to hear from you and hope your back is better soon.

8:07 PM  
Blogger debi said...

Oh I have to tell you the names they(everyone) would not let me use. Heather was born in 1976, I had just seen "Roots". I loved this film and very much wanted to use the name 'Kizzie" if I had a girl.I also loved the name "Zoe". David Bowie named his son Zoe Bowie and I thought it was a great name for girl or boy. Nope,I was just lucky her dad thought she was a boy and had no name picked. he hogged up the naming of all the kids. Well, our 4.When Joe and I found out we were pregnant( funny he never got one stretch mark) I made sure I got my 2 cents in this time. I named her Cady ,after Cady McClain who plays Dixie on All My Children. I still think Kizzie is a good name.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I read this earlier but did not comment. In high school Spanish class, I decided to to name my daughter Xochiquetzal. How about that for part of your signature? Well, I did not have daughters. Last year, I did have a a student named Xochi, a wonderful child.

Oh yes, as a child, I had a hamster named Winston Churchhill Pooh, Winiie the Pooh for short.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home