My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Because All Men Want A Tractor (no they don't)

Since it has been a while there is much I could post about. But really all I can think of is why is my husband making more dust for me. He has lots he could be doing today but if he didn't tractor up the yard he was gonna pee in his pants.I told him if he takes out one blade of my grass he is a dead man. We live in the country and if you have lots of nice green grass you have less damn dust. One year I made the mistake of getting him a metal detector,oh geez. He dug up the entire yard. It looked like an episode of "Catdog". But it was worth it cuz now we don't have to worry about those pesky old tabs from ancient coke and beer cans. Oh well,another day in the life.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

This is so funny! What a laugh and I sure needed one tonight! We do not have air conditioning and I sure can relate to the dust issue! Geez how funny!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home