My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Green Acres Is The Place To Be



Farm Livin is the life for me. Whatever.Now and then my husband gets something stuck in his craw. No not a piece of food. He finds something he can't live without and I always fight him on it and I never win and if I did his heart would be broken.He works like a dog all year and never takes a break.He has a collection of weird junk out in the back that is a constant source of nagging on my part. Hey,I don't wanna nag,but you haven't seen the stuff he saves. Everything.There is no such thing as junk to him. Well, this year he found his "thing" he had to have. I don't know what came over me but I didn't fight him on it. Hell, he already made the deal anyhow. He got it cheap cuz it didn't run. There is nothing he cannot fix. It runs now. I ran out and took pictures when I saw him get stuck in the creek while driving his tractor into the yard. He had to take down the fence.It was pretty funny,the creek was flooding all over the yard. It's parked outside my window now and my Joe is one happy camper tonight. P.S. OKay, I need to add that he didn't get stuck in the creek,the back tires were on a large bunch of tree roots and he lost traction till he backed up. It was still funny and he made me say this ,,ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

A man's gotta have his toys...

8:39 AM  
Blogger gawilli said...

You are a good lady! I have seen the broken hearted face and it is not good - I always cave-in, too.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home