My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Oh Gee Is It Over?



Loved it but I am so glad the stress is gone from my shoulders. Joe and I worked so hard last night. Slept 4 1/2 hrs until Cady woke us up. She loved this Christmas. She has her first job and saved all her checks to buy gifts for her family. She went at it with such a sweet heart that I may rethink my way of choosing the right gift. She was very excited when she opened the phone her Dad got her. We have never been keen on the whole teen cell phone thing. Now that shes working it would be helpful. The entire gang of 19 was here today including the ex-husband. I can't hog up all the kids and Grandkids and then leave him home all alone.We borrowed tables from church and it was nice to all sit down. I am always so disorganized. I wanted to have the tables all set and pretty. But there was no time as the tables didn't get here till an hr before we ate.I know someone said nobody wants to know what you ate for dinner but I think thats hooey. Molly posted pics of her food she was taking to a party and I think we all loved it. Okay,I drooled a little.By last night all my kids and even my ex had called to tell me how much they loved their presents and the dinner. Now I feel like all is well.My friend Lynne didn't go to Arkansas to see her family this year so she cooked prime rib for 19. It was so good. Too bad my family thought the meat was raw and had to nuke their plates. It was a wonderful day. After reading Mollys post I have to say that those years when your babies are little and their little hearts go thump thump at the mention of Santa are the best years for Christmas. Can you imagine Christmas without cameras? It would be awful. We had a great day but we are exhausted. Oh wait,,we still have new Years left.If you want to see some very cute Christmas kids, check out "lostasock".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home