My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

And Then We Ate More

A holiday that revolves around food is naturally a big favorite in my family. I finally got all my food cooked and ready to load and only an hour late this time. I am always late. I have been married twice,both times with semi-wet hair. Just as we were going out the door Heather called(daughter at whose home we were going for dinner) baby Natalie had a temp of 102 and Heather was going to the emergency room. Natalie had pneumonia last month and an ear infection 2 weeks ago. Seems the ear was infected again. In our little town your average wait at the ER is not very long. That was not the case today. Heather was gone for 4 hours. Everyone ate and we did the dishes and just Joe and Cady and I were still there when she got home.Heather would normally be irked at waiting so long with a baby. Today she came in and told us what she was grateful for. She was grateful that all she needed was a perscription for an antibiotic. There was a baby Natalies age that had swallowed a large bit of rat poison,an old woman who had fallen and was covered in blood,a woman whose mastectomy incision had become badly infected and the list goes on. I am thankful that we are all pretty healthy and we had way too much food. The baby that ate the poison is going to be fine by the way.
After Heather got back we watched "The Breakup". I didn't like the ending at all. I want the happy ending dammit!
Anyway the day went okay and I am back on the computer hunting down more "CHEESY LOVE SONGS". I asked everyone there what songs they would choose. The girls all said "EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN". The guys just gave me the blank duh look. I am going to start on my list in the morning. Hope everyone had a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home