My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Jolly Old St Nicholas


Here is Gage helping Grandpa fix the sleigh. I took this a week ago, The sleigh went on the roof today. We are sadly behind on everything but catching up today. Although the one thing we really need to do is still sitting undone. We have not wrapped even one thing.We have a big family and I am so going to regret putting it off. Tomorrow night when others all nestled all snug in their beds with visions of sugarplums ect ect..I will be sitting all frozen in the livingroom with a pain in my back,wrapping and tying bows. I will spend hrs on this and then when I finally finish,I will take all the gifts out from under the tree and re-arrange them.They have to be just so. I can make 5 presents look like a room full. This is my kids favorite thing.The grown kids always tell me how they loved to peak out in the morning and see the entire room bulging with gifts and toys.It wasn't so much what they got but the memory of that scene.I love it!

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

We have cut way back this year on Christmas - a result of no little ones I think. I remember the days of, or I should say nights, of staying up to wrap presents. What a neat memory for your children! And, oh so nice to have a big family.

Merry Christmas, Deb. Best wishes for a great holiday!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home