My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, December 01, 2006

TGIF


What a week. It has been very cold and snowy. I guess we are lucky as the midwest got it alot worse. I am so excited that for once in my life I got something done on time. Last night I finally made my final choices for my "Cheesy Love Songs".I have 5 lists that I made and had to dump. I seem to have a problem with what I feel a love song should be. I would start out fine and then end up with something that may have been a bad choice. I like rock n roll and I just wanted to include lots of it. Well in the end I did include some but tried to make sure I also had my fair share of cheese. Pretty sure that Debbie Gibson song was super cheese. Joe is in Roswell till tomorrow night and I already miss him. I wish that I had time to write but there is always someone calling me or needing soemething.Geez,I am so busy but have gotten next to nothing done at the end of the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I like your snowy picture. You are right Debbie Gibson is super cheese. What are some of your other Cheesy picks?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home