My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!


It's the first time ever that we have finished wrapping and stuffing stockings before 4 am. It's only 2:45. I spent the last 6 hrs working on presents alone. I am gonna get organized next year. No more waiting till the last minute. Pretty sad that I am sitting here huh? Winding down,thats all. God Bless you everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

And God bless you and yours! Merry Christmas, Deb!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Merry Christmas to you and your entire clan... Now I'm off to see how much sugary goodies I can consume before becoming sick or diabetic!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home