My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Change Of Plans


It seems Chucks surgery will be tomorrow. (well in the morning now since it is 1AM) At 7am Texas time my friend will be in the O.R. I pray for God to guide the surgeons hand and that all will be well with my friend. I was given no details. Waiting is the hardest thing. I can do it. I will be up and praying at 6am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Debi, I hope that all goes well with Chuck's surgery. He is in my thoughts and prayers, and you are too. Take care.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you and Chuck this morning. Although we don't have a call-tree for prayers, I will ask for the congregation to lift him up tomorrow morning. And you, also.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I hope that you will let us know how everything went. I paryed for Chuck last night before bed. Maybe all of our positive thoughts and prayers will help :)
Love you xx

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home