My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh Boy, It's Time For The Fair Again




It takes all year to forget how much we all dislike the fair. That's why we all go every year. We plain ol forgot. The one good thing is food. Joe totally ate himself from one end to the other last night. Joey appeared to be going at it pretty good himself. It was incredibly hot and very crowded. It took very little time for people to get cranky. I was not one of them. Yes, every now and then I give someone else a turn to be the pain in the ass. I feel so superior when I am not the one being jerky. Last night was Joe and Sara's turn. At some point I just walked away from him and headed to the livestock barn. I thought I had lost him but he was right on my tail. Sara was mad cuz her baby girl was having a fit and she wasn't getting to do anything at all. I took Madison and we played the "DUCKS" game. She won some bracelets and a few other prizes. Joe and I took her to the exhibit bldg and had a good time in there.At some point the intense heat took it's toll on little Mad so Sara had to come get her and take her home. Cady is almost 17 and her Dad doesn't like that boys like her. He goes insane over boys talking to his baby. It made for a wonderful time. Our main trouble was just that we were all hot and acting like cranky 2 yr olds. Don't you want to hang with us? I didn't think so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I LOVE the fair. I just never get to go...Not enough money, or just plain can't get there..I love cotton candy - if I get it at the fair, not the stuff that you can buy at the grocery store, and the rides! Even if I don't ride, I love watching them..Sounds like fun, even with the cranky ones there!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't go to the fair anymore since the kids are grown. Maybe if I ever have grand kids I will go again. Don't you think it is hard to do something like that with a group? I can never get everyone to agree.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home