My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, August 17, 2007

If I Seem Happy

Going into a crazy fit of depression over our finances or the lack there of ,turned out to be a good thing. My husband had a talk with his boss this morning. My husband works so hard and has been feeling crappy himself over his pay situation. But he is not one of those guys who marches in and says anything. That's why it was about 3 yrs in between raises. Long damn time. When they checked out his records and saw that they had skipped over him all that time they made it all okay. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Oh, we aren't going on vacation or buying new furniture but we can probably not worry about rolling pennies for toilet paper anymore. Think I'm kidding? In New Mexico people are po. It sucks always scraping by. I know we are blessed but I sure feel more blessed now. Also, just found out I am gonna be a Grandma AGAIN. That makes 8. Gage has been begging for a baby sister. I told them long ago that I cannot take on a newborn. Jessie is going be a SAHM. Joey makes enough they will be fine. Wow, thats alot of people at the table on Thanksgiving. I cannot wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations! How cool is that! I always loved it when there were lots of people around the thanksgiving table. Or any table for that matter. It doesn't happen much anymore. I'm so happy for you and for Jessie to be able to stay at home.

Good news about the raise also!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!! So much good news! NOT rolling pennies for tp will be awesome, and a new grandbaby? Wonderous news!
I am SO happy for you! BIG hugs!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home