My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, September 22, 2006

THE ALAMO HAS NO BASEMENT


Gage had a touch of the flu thats been making the rounds this week.
He was in a funny little mood and tended to break out in tears for no apparent reason. After many hours of holding him while he cried and told me "Gamma,I sad", my daughter Heather called and suggested a dose of "PEE WEE HERMAN" might just do the trick. She was right. Because I am the mom of 5 kids who all loved "PEE WEE",I have seen P.W.'s BIG ADVENTURE" many many times. No really, many times. Three times today and 4 times yesterday.Tuesday and Wednesday we watched "BUDDY".In those 2 days we watched "BUDDY" 7 times. Seem a bit too much? I thought so too. Gage loves monkeys and even though the film is about a gorilla,it was close enough. The ending is a tear jerker but gives you that happy ending we all love. Since it is based on a true story and after spending so much time watching it, I got interested and thought I would look up the real story on the web.The true ending is such a sad and depressing tale I don't want to watch the damn thing again.

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

I love PeeWee...good memories of watching him with my kids. I know we were seeing and understanding things on two completely different levels. Even now when I watch the old shows I pick up things I missed the first or second time around.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home