My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

CAN'T STOP THOSE PICTURES


I know I use too many photos. I don't know how not to. It's how I communicate.
We had such a great week-end. The boys just went home.They want to do it again next week. We got up and went to church this morning and somehow we weren't late. I am always late.I got married twice with wet hair. Joe plays drums in the band so he was already there. We were singing our way down the road. I know it's Sunday and we were going to church but when the radio came on and Nirvana was playing,,we just left it. Seth was into his ipod and singing his own tunes. I have this rebel thing about being a christian and music.I have lots of good cds by christian bands. And if I feel like it I play them. I refuse to act one way at church and then change as I leave the parking lot. I know of people that felt they had to throw out all of the rock music.I am not one of them. I may be screwed up but at least I don't lie about it. Anyhow,that's why we pulled into the church lot with music blaring and singing our hearts out.We had fun and we sang just as loud when we sang praise and worship songs. Am I going to hell? I don't think so. GOD IS GOOD!

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

The pictures are good. No you are not going to Hell because God is good. We had some rocking music in church...Jesus is a Soul Man

7:43 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

You bet God is good - all the time. We are reading a new book in our Sunday School class. It is called, "If God is Love: Rediscovering Grace in and Ungracious World". We saw the authors in the spring in Indianapolis, in fact they are coming to our church in May. You might enjoy the book. I had a struggle with the idea of grace and mjd suggested I read their first book "If Grace is True,..." Have a great week!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I saw in the Yahoo News that a teen found an artifact in your state. How cool is that?

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home