My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

AND THE WEEK-END WENT SINGING BY



We have Seth(5) and Christian(11) till tomorrow eve.It's been a while since they stayed over. It feels like home again when the house is full of kids. Once upon a time there were 10 people living here and just 1 bathroom. The good ol days.
Today we went to Christian's foot ball game, his team lost.
Brought both boys home with us and did yard work. They think it's a big treat to come out here and do chores.
Cady is almost 16 and Chritch is 11. He lived with us for several years when he was little so he and Cady are like brother and sister.When they get together they has the mostest fun. Heres a pic of the 2 of them. Cady is fixing his old bike for him and he is trying to make a fire like Tom Hanks in Castaway.We grilled steaks, Seths favorite dinner, and watched "THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE".I decided to leave the mess till after church. Geez,I hate knowing that is waiting for me.
I know this isn't too exciting but this is it folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend to me. I miss the days when we had a houseful too. At one point we even searched and searched for an inexpensive table big enough to fit all of our extended family - my husbands children and mine, and their significant others. The list continues to grow. Although now, the days when we can all come together are fewer and farther between. Like you, I grab them when I can!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home