My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, September 22, 2006

IT'S A SOCK THING


This is Gage,he is sick and angry. He likes to take off his socks and then put them on his hands and then put the shoes on them too. Being under the weather he wasn't able to use his already socked up hand to put on the other sock. At one point he got so mad that he bit his own arm. I could have helped him but I was running around looking for my camera.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Hello,
Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. Our granddaughter, who is about 1 1/2, has a thing for socks and laundry in general. She is quite content to empty the laundry basket and carry the laundry around the house especially the socks.

5:31 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Oh, that awful feeling when you are sick and nothing works the way it should. And...oh, that awful feeling when there is a great photo opportunity and the camera is "somewhere esle".

Hope Gage is feeling better!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home