My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

THE BIRTHDAY BEATING OF SUPERMAN


In New Mexico we have a tradition. Childrens parties should include violent attacks on innocent paper people.This years chosen victim was the unsuspecting SUPERMAN. SUPERMAN is hung from a tree by the neck. Children are blindfolded, spun in a circle and given a club and then instructed to beat the hell out of SUPERMAN.It takes quite a while and many kids before S.M. spills his guts.At this point all the children are standing in body parts and grabbing all the candy they can get.It was a fun day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Silly Hily said...

For my next birthday, I want a Dora party. So I can have a Dora pinata and beat the shit out of her.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Frema said...

My husband would be so sad. He loves Superman.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home