My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

HORMONE HEAVEN (revised version)


Thank GOD,I finally got back on my hormone pills today.I HAD WRITTEN THAT I WOULD I RATHER RISK CANCER THAN BE WITHOUT MY HORMONE PILLS.IT HAS BEEN BUGGING ME TO HAVE BEEN SO FLIP ABOUT THE DISEASE THAT TOOK MY GRANDMA AND NOW MY FRIEND AT CHURCH.I HAVE A COUPLE OF HEALTH ISSUES SO I TRY NOT TO TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY. STILL,I FELT LIKE A JERK AND NOW I FEEL MO BETTA. Things here are pretty okay. Feeling more awake and not pooping out while taking care of Gage.Joe(hubby) let our daughter Cady get her nose pierced today.I cannot believe he did that.HE struck a deal with her,she throws out all rap music and does not download anymore.I think he did it just because I let her get a couple of tattoos.I didn't really ask him,I just told him we were doing it.It's kind of 50/50 on my being a cool mom or just a bad mom.Hell,the one on her leg (calf) is a pretty butterfly.That was a yr ago and was her 15th birthday gift from my best friend and I. The last tattoo was last month and is a cross on her back between her shoulders. No more piercings and no more ink. Not till shes 18. Shes such a sweet pretty girl, I do not know why she wants to mess with mother nature. She doesn't see how pretty she is. Been reading alot of other blogs.There are alot of cool people out there.Some scarey ones too. HERS A PIC OF SOME OF THE GIRLS,,CADY IS IN BLUE.THEN SARA AND ROBIN AND GRANDSON JAYLON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home