My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HAPPY 37TH ANNIVERSARY



37 Years ago this was the 2nd day of the greatest music festival in history.I missed it but went to another soon after.Those really were special times. PEACE and LOVE did reign for a while.I thought nothing of hitch hiking everyplace.We all did it.Those days will never come again. I wish that my kids and grandkids could have a world like that.It wasn't perfect,,but it was a great time to be young.IT'S BEEN A COUPLE WEEKS SINCE I WROTE THIS,GEEZ,IT WAS A GREAT TIME TO BE YOUNG BUT HEY,WE INVOLVED IN ANOTHER WAR,SO IT WASN'T SUCH A GREAT TIME FOR MANY OTHERS.I THINK I WILL STOP GLANCING OVER OLD POSTS.MAKES ME JUST WANT TO REMOVE THEM ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home