My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, July 28, 2006

WHY DID I CUT MY HAIR


Been feeling depressed and angry since my dad died in april.Within 2 days of getting the news I had my hair cut off.I realize this had alot to do with my dad and the beating he gave my Mom when I was 6 or 7 for cutting my hair. Now I wish I had not done it.I know I am not my hair.It had been long since the 60's. I feel a loss of identity. Yes,maybe a shrink would be a good idea. I have always been good at being my own shrink.Hmm,could that be part of my problem?

1 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

It seems like a highly symbolic, transitional thing to do, perhaps leaving behind some old baggage and moving on to a new phase in life. However I'm sure it doesn't take away the shock and anger when you look in the mirror. Sorry about your dad...

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home