My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

GIMME A FREAKIN BREAK

Seems that the powers that be have cancelled Eric Claptons concert in Red Square.Eric says he regrets dissapointing all his russian fans. Later in the article it is stated that tickets were going for as much as 370.00.I do believe that the artist has some small say in the ticket sales even though there are many greedy hands involved.I remember paying 5.00 to see FRANK ZAPPA at the HOLLYWOOD PALADIUM in the early 70's.Yes,,that was a while ago,but the price of a concert ticket these days is a joke.And hey folks,the jokes on us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

I remember paying $4.50 in advance, $5.50 day of the show and no ticketmaster service charge--back in the mid to late 70's. Now tickets under $100 or so are considered cheap. I heard of people recently paying upwards of $3000 or more for Rolling Stones tickets. I don't know who has that kind of money to spend on concert tickets but I sure don't!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home