My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Monday, August 07, 2006

I HATE TO HAVE TO PICK A TITLE

I am feeling much better the past 3 days,it never lasts but I will take what I get and enjoy it while it's here.School starts soon. When all 5 kids were home it was the highlight of my year. Many of my friends did home school. As I waved and watched the last child get on that school bus I would smile,pray they had a safe day and then enjoy the peace and clean my house without being interrupted a million times for food or fights. I wish I was the kind of mom that enjoyed teaching my gang at home,but if they had never left I would never had been so happy to see them at 3:30 5 days a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home