My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

SOMEDAY MAYBE

Since receiving my copy of my Dads will in the mail yesterday,,I have been doing alot of thinking.Mostly about how I don't want to live my life.I loved my Dad with all my heart.He left behind alot of damaged people. Thats a story for another day.What I am thinking about tonight is all the things I would like to do while I still may.One of those things is to attend "BURNING MAN" one summer.If you have never heard of it just type in the words,check out the amazing pictures.Read the idea behind the whole thing. Yes,,there is alot of strange folk there.I love strange folk.The artwork is something to behold.One of the main things that will be holding me back is my deep dislike of the desert and heat.The only reason I can live where I am is due to all of the big trees that grow by the old creek that flows through my backyard. In my entire life i have never worried so much about where I am putting commas and do they belong there!! About run-on sentences.GEEZ.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Burning Man is something I've wanted to do for a few years now. Maybe someday I'll make it... Thanks for the visit(s) to my blogs...

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home