My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

DANCING FOOL

Wow,I am so tired and sore. Gage decided he wanted to listen to his RIVERDANCE music. He goes wild,really wild. He gets up on my bed and uses the foot board for a drum and shakes his head and jumps like crazy.After a while he decided we should both get on the floor and dance. It was like dancing with a mad leprechaun. It was so fun. I laughed till my sides ached.He was flying around in circles and head banging.Now my knee is hurting again but who cares? Put on VH-1 and he feel asleep listening to CHEAP TRICK. Sometimes it's better to play and make great memories than to get those dishes washed.I love being a grandma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home