My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Friday, August 25, 2006

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE

Oh Lord it's Friday and that means tomorrow I can keep my lazy butt in bed till noon if I want.Actually thats just what I want to do, but I can't. I decided we need to drive to Las Cruces to get Cady a new mattress.She's tired of her little twin bed.Her room is crammed with so much shit I have no clue how we will fit a full size bed in there.I purchased a great old iron bed from the ex.(uh yeah,that would be the same ex that paid almost no child support for his 4 kids.)Hey,if I could forgive him for sleeping with several of my "friends" I can certainly get over a little poverty. Besides,thats in the past. Whatever,he had it and I wanted it.I want to re-do Cady's room and make it real nice.I already know she won't like what I want her to like. Since she's the last kid at home and a girl ,I think she should make me happy and let me do it MY way. I know,that's just so wrong.I,ME ME MINE. In the end we will compromise.
It's so cool to go to Cruces.They have real stores and a big mall.We don't even have a "Hot Topics" or a "Gap" here. We have JC PENNEYS and the 2 marts,Wal and K. We have to time these out of town trips to coincide with how long the 2 dogs can hold their pee. we love you Duke and Jack.(i love duke more)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home