My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I HAVE 5 KID10 GRANDKIDS,2 DOGS,1 and 2 LOUD PARAKEETS. I MISS THE 60'S AND THE 70'S,LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY,,THEY ARE SO BURNED OUT ON ME AND MY CAMERA. ITS SUCH A RELIEF WHEN MY BATTERIES GO DEAD.My dream is to run away and work in a little book store in Ireland and live in a little stone cottage with a few cats and watch the sea.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Today


Today I am happy that I have kids coming out my ears. I am blessed that they all want to stay over night with grampa and I. I love the way my house sounds right now. Yelling and running and someone singing. I never want a quiet house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

AMEN! :)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Aww, I love it! I hope that I can say the same thing when my house is crawling with kids!
You are such an awesome grandma, Debi :)

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home